Sunday, December 17, 2017

Mia. Cut. Her. Hair.

Oh I love this pic. Wish that it weren't blurry but she clearly wasn't cool with me taking her picture. On December 7th this little lady got he hands on a pair of scissors. I'd left my sewing kit out when I should have just taken it back upstairs to the craft closet where it belongs. Anyway, I didn't actually notice at first. I cleaned up the ribbon she'd played with and put back the pieces of my tape measure she'd chopped up, and apparently picked up pieces of her hair that didn't register with me in the moment.
When questioned about her hair and what happened, she claimed that Mr. Nobody did it. Because it sure as heck wasn't her. Sophie wasn't responsible and Lydia's alibi of being at school checked out. I laughed pretty hard about it and Jon pointed out that those pieces of hair I'd gathered up were clearly Mia's. If I'm being honest she actually did a really good job. It could have been so much worse. And once her bangs grew out a little longer they were really cute. I like that look on her. Not that I want her trimming her bangs on her own. Or ever again for that matter, but like I said. It could have been worse. So grateful she didn't take the scissors to her sisters hair or poke herself in the eye. Love her! Despite her need to handle sharp objects!

1 comment:

  1. Solid alibi, Mia. Clearly it was Mr. Nobody! But why did you let him at your hair? ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜† And Becca! I would totally do that! Clean up the hair itself and still not realize what had happened! ๐Ÿ˜†

    ReplyDelete